– Bogobrush: Want a FREE biodegradable, sustainable, ethically + locally made toothbrush? I thought so! Get a freebie when you subscribe to Bogobrush through the link.
– Schmidt’s Naturals: I love their deodorants! Keep your pits smellin’ fresh and free of creepy chems through the link. Use code ABBI for 20% off your first order!
–Wellnicity: At-home clinical tests, access to clinicians to discuss said tests (free!), + vitamins and supplements, oh my! Use code ABBI for 20% all Wellnicity products.
–Daysy Period Tracker: Daysy tracks your fertility cycle (just take your temp every morning!) giving you all natural birth control. $20 discount for YOU through the link!
–Doterra oils: I’ve been so obsessed with these oils that I became a Wellness Advocate! What makes them magical to me (aside from them smelling better than any others!!) is their commitment to sustainability and sourcing from only fair labor farms.
–THINX: These period panties are life-changing! Use the link for $10 off your first pair.
– Cora: These are Organic tampons that actually work + they give pads to girls in need. Use code, AbbiTWENTY4416 and get 20% off your order!
– Keap Candles: The most incredible candles, with a give-back initiative and recyclable containers to boot! Use code AbbiMiller for 15% off any candle or new subscriptions.
– David’s Toothpaste: Yummy toothpaste, minus the creepy chemicals. Use code ABBI for 20% off!
– Radical Movement 101: A 12-month membership for transformation designed by the dance queen herself, Tasha Blank! She shares her philosophies, stories, practices, music, moves and more to help you create more freedom and expression in your life. Check itttt.
– Ma-Wovens: Ma is a conscious, woven goods company who design handwoven products to facilitate a more present and mindful daily lifestyle, and their mats are LOVELY!
– CityShape: Calling all KC peeps! CityShape is a monthly membership that includes fitness classes + perks to your favorite healthy eats and threads. Use code AM20OFF2018 for $20 off your first month!
–Panic Free Tax Prep for Self Employed Rockstars: Andi Smiles is #BizBadassery for Biz Babes to the max. Check out this 60 minute workshop that will f’real save you from pulling out your hair as April 15th approaches.
– Institute for Integrative Nutrition: the school I received my Holistic Nutrition Coach certification from! I highly recommend it if you’re looking to take your health and/or business to the next level. Email me if you wanna chat so I can answer questions!!
– Food Matters TV: it’s like Netflix for inspiration and wellness education! Seriously my fave place to learn and be inspired.
Yummy food products:
– Shar Snacks: Farm-to-table snacks made in ATX! Paleo, vegan, gluten-free and organic to boot. One-time purchases can use code thankyou at checkout for 20%. Or, make it a subscription and you get your first month free! Email Peter and he’ll refund your first month once your order is placed.
– Farmhouse Delivery: Amazing food delivered right to your door! Farmhouse sources all produce, meat, eggs, and other groceries from local Texas farmers who are committed to sustainable farming practices. I dig it. Use code ABBI for $10 off your first order plus a waived lifetime membership fee!
– Further Food: My fave collagen! I use it in my matcha daily. Follow the link for 5% off your entire order.
– Life Equals: Vitamins that give (they are like the Tom’s shoes of vitamins!) For 50% off everything + free shipping, use code MIL50! They make my favorite probiotic and also have a delicious new superfood juice shot that is shelf stable + your new travel BFF.
–Cappellos: the BEST paleo nommsss. Check the freezer aisle for frozen pizza, pasta and cookie dough (it’s vegan, why bake it, I ask?)! Or order online.
– Primal Kitchen: the most amazing paleo protein bars ever. They also make mayo with avocado oil and a myriad of other fun goods.
– Pure Food Protein: Organic, plant-based, 100% real food protein powder with probiotics (yup!). Get 15% your first bag with coupon code Abbi15.
– Matchaful: Super high-vibe, high-grade Organic matcha. This is my fave go-to brand! Use code ABBIMILLER for 20% off all Matchaful products on your first order!
– Natural Citizen: Super clean Organic plant-based protein powder. I love how non-gritty it is! Use code ABBI for 15% off any purchase! Weooo.
–Sakara Life: Check out their amazing home delivery of their clean + gorgeous noms. Also, get their chia flatbread bc they will make you happy you did. Get 15% off your first organic meal delivery program with code REF_ABBILOVE15.
– Shanti Bars: Not only are these bars are made by a 100% female owned and operated biz, but they’re also 100% organic certified, non-gmo project verified, kosher certified, + their energy line is paleo certified, gluten free, vegan, raw, AND packed with superfoods… what more can I say!? Try them today with code ABBI for 10% off.
– Thrive: The site for all-things healthy (like if Whole Foods and Costco had a baby), 25% off your entire first order, just for ordering!
– NOLA bars: hand-baked, grain-free, “nature’s candy bar”. Crunchy and delish! Use code, AbbiSnacks for 25% off first order!
– Food and Ferments: delicious fermented foods and organic body care products.
– Epic Protein: a fabulous plant-based protein powder, get a 15% discount for your first order with coupon code 15ABBI.
– Bright Earth Foods: my favorite superfood brand on the planet. Get yourself some choco-raw! Your tastebuds will thank me.
– Greens Plus: incredible green-chocolate energy bars, and other superfood powders, 20% off with code, AbbiMiller.
Biz Babe Products:
– Lisa Fischer Focused Path Coaching: Lisa is a life coach for both individuals + teams and a rockstar at helping peeps find and travel their desired path.
– Commit30: a daily planner created to support you in your daily goals. Super awesome!
– Zizia: Herbal medicine made by a rad woman doing magical things. Use code ABBI FOR 15% off your order!
– Sage: yoga and healing arts center, complete with chiropractics, facials, and massage, and amazing apothecary of everything you’d ever want!
– Skin: a Kansas City-based skincare line that is totally non-toxic and created by a holistic herbalist! You’ll want to eat everything.
–100% Pure: My favorite Organic makeup that is stunning and fabulous!
– Etiquette Thoughtful Beauty: facials, waxing, and gorgeous eyelash extensions!
– Jamie Miller Hair Parlor: talented and high-vibe hair care goddesses!
–Groceries Apparel: Sustainable fashion with local and traceable production practices designed to maximize the quality of their clothes AND the wage they pay their employees! I’m into it. Use code ABBIMILLER for 25% off!
–Shop Future: My friend’s beautiful online vintage studio. All the denim love you can imagine.
– Sandcloud: beautiful beach and picnic towels. Handwoven, stunning. Get 20% off your order with code STYLE20.
Retreats / travel :
– Rooted Method: The lovely Cristina of Rooted Method crafts trips with luxury, education, and itineraries to connect you with the magic of nature. Use code ABBIROOTEDMETHOD for 20% off!
– Come travel with meeeee!
– Unschool Adventures: travel for unschooled teens (I co-founded UA back in 2008!)
Photography / videography:
–Paperweight Films: beautiful, honest, and emotional films for couples’ wedding day. Available anywhere. (CRY ALERT: remove mascara before viewing promo reel!)