Are the sniffles sneaking up on you? Wanna kick the cold and feel better, fast? Amp up your immunity and protect your health. Here are my top wellness helpers when everyone around me is sick and I need all the help I can get!
These guys are super-helpers. Add them into your routine when you feel the need!
– Tons of filtered water
– Vit C (lemon water is fab!)
– Elderberry extract. Just make sure it doesn’t contain a boat load of sugar – I go for unsweetened concentrate. There is research linking this with lessening the severity of viral infections – Google it and see for yourself!
– Wellness Formula. easily my #1 wellness go to. My whole family swears by this! I take at the first tickle in my throat!
– Ginger + garlic. Raw and in large quantities. Ginger is anti-inflammatory and can help thin mucus, and garlic is a butt kickin’ antibacterial powerhouse. ** Your roommate + cold will probably leave you alone after these babies.
– Oregano oil – I use it in capsules, bc it’s INTENSE straight in the mouth! #ItalianBurpsForever – It’s also a powerhouse healer with its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant (the list goes on!) properties! It’s a tried and true alleviator of overstuffed sinuses.
– Pau D’arco. This is fabulous as a hot tea, and has antiviral properties. Also linked with reducing candida/yeast infections!
– Frankincense essential oil. I put 5-10 drops in my oil diffuser to breath all day, and a few drops on my neck and feet in times of immune imbalance. My fave brand is here!
– Probiotics. I swear by Life Equals probiotics (getchu some with code ‘MIL50’ for 50% off + free shipping!). They are the BEST. 60-80% of your immune system cells actually reside in your gut, so happy intestines = happy health! I love how they are shelf stable – so great for keeping your immune system strong during travel days!
– Colloidal silver. Great for infections, sinus issues, and the common cold and flu. Colloidal silver is another powerhouse healer. It’s my magical helper when I feel like I am getting really sick. I take these drops and a few hours later, it’s like someone turned the volume down on the blaring music in my head.
– Oscillococcinum. This homeopathic blend is my fave for prevention. I keep a few in my suitcase when traveling to ward off illness. These have really helped me, I’ve taken these on nights when I think I’m getting super sick and I wake up fine!
Pro-tip: I like to buy my non-perishables from Thrive Market. Because who doesn’t love goodies delivered right to your front door?
And these guys are not so great… minimize or eliminate for better vibes and health:
– Stress (extra commitments, heavy exercise, etc)
– Mean people (bye.)
And here are some bonus round add-ins (’cause I love ya):
– Human touch
– Warm showers + baths
– Essential oils
– Hand washing
This is my tried-and-true Immunity Toolkit. What’s in yours? Comment below with your fave immunity helpers, sign up for my mailing list to get more delivered to your inbox, or schedule a coaching consultation and we can work together to build your personal toolkit!